Halloween Decorating | Home Decor | Patty K Photography


It's getting spooky in the PKP Household ... it was fun decorating a new home after you have been in your other one for several years. It was also hard to not go out and buy more decor too (but I controlled myself). I used mostly everything from last years post, just a little different. you can see last years post HERE.

- Framed Bat Image is a printable from Ella Claire. I also used the crow this year and covered an image on the fireplace I got from Hobby Lobby. The wood art piece says "Thankful". So I printed the crow out and covered it just for october. Very easy DIY !! 

- My Minds Eye Party Fans are my favorite !! I like to reuse them every year and since they have foam tape, I just use the paper clips instead to keep them together. Last year I taped them to a frame (and peeled them off gently to reuse). This year I happen to have a framed collage wall up so where ever I had a screw I put a party fan. On the mantel I just put them up there and they stay well. PAPER PRODUCTS who knew. 

- The Burlap Banner is from Pottery Barn and I happen to find the the bat banner at Hobby Lobby this year. 



 photo hd1.jpg  photo hd2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment