Emma | Imagination Session | Fayetteville, NC Photographer


As much as I LOVE "sibling" Imagination Sessions, there is something super special about Individual Sessions. Meet Sweet Emma. Having an older sister she has been the baby for the past couple years ... with a new baby brother arriving, her momma wanted her to feel special for the day. Since I have photographed her girls for the past couple years she gave me full creative permission to just come up with some fun and magical. I really wanted to showcase Emma's happy spirit, so sometimes the simplest props make the session. During the session her mom said "We have never done just pictures of just Emma, I am so glad we did this". Every child should feel special for the day. Emma still talks about the pretty tee-pee with stars !!! 



 photo E1_1.jpg  photo E2_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment