M Family | In Home Tree Sessions | Fayetteville, NC Photographer


This has been an on going tradition for about 4 years with my son. After being inspired by many other photographers all taking pictures of there kiddos by the christmas tree, it was something I loved doing every Christmas eve. Night Before Christmas Sessions were then created. I loved being able to capture the holiday magic of my own child that I started offering a small amount to special clients during December. This is my second year and I am in heaven !!! The M Family was my first session this year. I have captured their Maternity and also this little lady when she was one day old. It warms my heart I was able to now capture her very first Christmas. 

 photo DFGDFGDF.jpg  photo sdd.jpg  photo BB 5 PKP.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment