Let the Holiday Magic Begin | Very Merry Minis | Fayetteville, NC Photographer


I cannot WAIT to blog all these Very Merry Mini Session. If you have been on FB, Instagram, and Google + you prob would of seen that the "Fourth Edition Very Merry Minis" is already in full swing. Mini Sessions with families only happen once a year (since most of my special Imagination Minis are kids only). It's so great to meet new families and see some of my returning ones. This year I decided to split of VMM and make a special concept for a handful of people. VMM Clients had options this year, which creatively I LOVE. I really try to be unique and break out of mold of the same thing each year ... the beginning of fall was all about updating those smiles and connections .... as a new concept begins this weekend ... here's a peek at my last VMM Session with this amazing white sofa from pier one. 


 photo st.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment