Halloween Decorating | Home Decor | Patty K Photography


With all the rain I was able to take a day and craft. Not something I really do much these days. This being our last Halloween in our first home, I had to take a few images ... here's a peek into the Patty K Household this October. Starting from the top .... 

- In my entry way I have this great framed quote that was hand painted from etsy. I didn't want to tape anything on the image so I took newsprint scrapbook paper and covered it (attaching it to the frame, keeping my picture safe). I attached fun Paper Fans and a gold glitter banner from My Minds Eye (<----- loving their party products). Framed Bat Image from Ella Claire.  In the kitchen ... old window & bird cage (found at antique store). Chalkboard made using this tutorial ... HERE. Pumpkin & Bat Circle Boxes: I loved something similar made by one of my favorite paper crafter's Keisha Campbell. It was fun doing my own take on this project, plus the boxes are so easy to decorate. 

 photo 1_1.jpg  photo 2_1.jpg  photo 3_1.jpg  photo 4_2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment