Camping Adventure | Imagination Session | Fayetteville, NC Child Photographer


Toward the end of Spring I wanted to try out a new session concept. For some reason my local area tends to book more Imagination Girl Sessions, then Boys. So I decided to do a fun camping theme with my son to add a little rough & tumble to normal postings and to see if others would be interested in this at a later date. My wonderful photographer friend who specializes in animal portraiture told me about this great location and let me borrow her boys for this session. Our boys have become fond friends so it worked out great. The session was super fun and way out of my element of glitter & wings .... what do you think ?!? Can't wait to offer something like this again for all my rough and tough boy clients  .....


 photo c1_1.jpg  photo c2_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment