Evening of MAGIC | F Family | Raeford, NC Photographer

I recently got asked once if I photograph families? OF COURSE I DO. Then I realized my blog has been lacking some amazing family sessions from this past year. This year I re-branded family sessions. I wanted them to be just as wonderful as my Imagination Sessions. Let me get to know your family first and come up with a unique concept to make family sessions FUN !!!! I am not a traditional photographer so I why not add a bit of "Exploring Wonder" to all the sessions I offer. The F Family was one of the first family sessions I had on the calender this year. After re-scheduling for rain a ton this spring .... we finally managed to make this happen around May. It was perfect and I know this family truly loved the process and images (at least that's what they said). 



 photo f1_1.jpg  
You can see even more from this families super fun session -------> HERE. 
All PKP Full Family Sessions now include slideshows with video clips. 
Just something a little more special to remember your FAMILY !!!!
  photo f2_1.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment