Mom & her Boys | Lifestyle Imagination Session | Fayetteville, NC Child Photographer



Lifestyle Imagination Sessions are becoming another favorite for me. I capture my kiddo in the now most of the time. Him playing in his room or doing something with his father ... those tend to be the images I cherish the most. This awesome lady has been one of my clients since the beginning. We thought it would be fun to capture her doing an activity in her home with her boys. It was around lunch time and we thought PIZZA MAKING would be perfect. She got some pizza dough for the boys to play with and pizza dough to make an actual pizza .... take a peek.



 photo m1_2.jpg

Also take a peek at the fun slideshow with video clips from this amazing session
 ---> HERE !!!

  photo m2_2.jpg



No comments:

Post a Comment