Jinky Art Workshop | Family Session | Blairsville, GA Photographer


Last year (in November), I went way out of my comfort zone and took a photography workshop. This was my first workshop and I'm glad I took one of the best. Barb Uil from Jinky Art is amazing. She is so kind and encouraging. I have met many in this industry and even with the popularity she holds, she is real & down to earth. During our one on one I really was able to get what I needed to go above and beyond what I'm already doing. I am so thankful to her for this. Our workshop took place in Blairsville, Georgia. I took all these new experiences with me and in the end am so glad I did it. I met some wonderful creative woman and it was so great to explore+shoot in the middle of nature. We got to attend many little sessions, however the last one was my most favorite. I dont shoot lifestyle with families all the time (esp. not a family with an awesome bus). It was a great way to end the workshop. Take a peek.


 photo asad.jpg
xoxo - thank you again Barb. 

No comments:

Post a Comment