So Thankful | G Family | Family Session | Raeford, NC Photographer

My blog has been neglected since Very Merry Minis started ... however I am proud to say 20 very happy families are photographed (and most have their orders already). YAY !!! I wanted to post this family before more VERY MERRY Madness started. I have so many holly jolly blogs to post ... however I'm taking a day to remember FALL and the "Thankfulness" of it all. I am so thankful for not only this family but the many I have met and seen many times this year. PKP is a small business ... a girl with a camera ... a girl with crazy dreams. If it wasnt for these amazing people believing in my "DREAM" I wouldnt be able to do what I love. It's taken a long time to find my creative path in the this crazy world and I am so glad making others smile is it. Truly ... Thank You. Now that we are past the mush .... this awesome family has been to PKP many times ... so happy I was able to give her one of my favorite galleries yet .... take a peek. 



 photo 1-12.jpg  photo 2-12.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment