Very Merry Minis | 3rd Edition | 2014 | Raeford, NC Photographer

It's coming to that time of year again .... VERY MERRY MINIS .... this is my 3rd year offering VVM's and they always fill up so quickly. It's a magical time of year for PKP and I'm so excited to offer something completely out of of my comfort zone. As I normally go to a fun location, this year mini's will take place in my own backyard on my amazing outdoor studio. I have never done this before and I cannot wait to push myself into a new style of shooting.

Take a peek at my amazing set up for my Very Merry Clients this November 2014 !!!! My son was also nice enough to be my so willing model. lol.

 photo vvm1.jpg  photo vv2.jpg

3 comments:

  1. I die, Patricia. My girls would just LOVE you! This is absolutely fantastic! I wish we lived closer. I also wish I could just snap my fingers and have you in Chicago for a day! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patty this is magical! Can I come and play? lol

    ReplyDelete