Trick or Treat | Lifestyle | Now & Again | Fayetteville, NC Photographer


Last night we raced home from Karate barely beating sunset. I wanted to get the kiddos Halloween Costume photographed before Trick or Treat Day because I know he would not be as focused on pictures when the time arrives .... (I am really running behind this year). lol. The location I originally planned on was occupied, however I think it was fate because I found this amazing spot on the side of the road ... We had 15 min. before complete darkness .. as I was shooting two deer were eating  10 feet away from us. It was a pretty speedy but Magical Fall evening. Last year the kiddo was a "astronaut" (take a peek HERE) this year he said he wanted to be the man who builds the space shuttles. My "Flight & Space Boy". Funny enough his costume we already had (this is stuff he wears on a reg. baises). lol. Explore Wonders my amazing son.

Take a peek .....



 photo sdfsdf.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment