Now & Again | Last Week of Summer | Central Florida Child Photographer


This is the kiddos last week of SUMMER !!!! Some of the kids in our area have already headed back to school so it deff weird feeling that he is still home. lol. My boy is starting a brand new school this year with a smaller class size. We are both excited to see what the new school year brings. Though we will miss summer dearly ... I think we are ready for FALL. On our last trip back down home to Florida we visited a park that to my surprise has been there forever but I have never visited the entire time I grew up in Winter Park. lol. This mossy oak was amazing and has actually been there since the civil war. OF COURSE I had to snap some pics of my amazing boy in front of this amazing tree. 



 photo ryan-3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment