Ballet Shoes | Imagination Session | Raeford, NC Child Photographer


When I first started this journey of photography I met Katherine of Katherine D Photography. She was the first local I met in the area. As years went by we have become great friends. Consistently bouncing ideas off each other to make our businesses greater. The great thing is we both have completely different specialties we love. We admire each other for that. I have talked her ear off about "Imagination Sessions" since they began ... it was an amazing honor when she asked me to create a magical session for her girls. Her girls love dance and since that is a common theme I wanted to make it as original as I could for these amazing sisters. 

"Let Imagination lead the way" .............



 photo ME.jpg  photo ME2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment