Welcome Liana | Birth Session | Sanford NC Birth Photographer


I have shared many amazing moments during birth sessions with some wonderful families ... this one is my one that was filled with many laughs. From the moment Mandy emailed me, I knew we would be a great fit. I also always love coming out of a session like this making an awesome new friend. This was one of my first births I have actually been able to share some amazing natural light color images. Most of my births take place late at night or early morning and sometimes never have a window in the room. I was so excited to share this gallery with them. I wish I could share all the images with you however that would be a very long post ... take a peek at the birth story of sweet baby L ....


 photo M1-1.jpg  photo M2-1.jpg  photo M3.jpg  photo M4.jpg  photo M5.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment