Welcome Leticia | Simple48 | Birth | Sanford NC Birth Photographer


The month of April was a whirlwind of Birth & Simple48 Sessions. This birth has to be my most memorable because I actually missed it. I was devastated ... however blessed at how understanding this awesome family was. This little lady waited for no one and the family was lucky that they didn't deliver outside. lol. I actually walked into the room 20 min after she arrived. I was able to capture some great after moments and the nurse was nice enough to re-weigh this princess so mom could have some pictures. Big brother was so sweet and full of smiles. I love how excited he was to have a new sister in the early rainy morning. Take a peek at the arrival of Sweet Leticia. 


 photo g1.jpg  photo g2.jpg  photo g3.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment