Super Hero Daddy & Me | Imagination Session | Fayetteville, NC Lifestyle Photographer


sigh .... this family .... I met this family for a traditional holiday mini session a few years ago and we just "clicked". Living by a military post I have had so many favorite clients move ... when I heard they were headed to a new journey, I knew we needed to do that "imagination session" we have talked about but havent had a chance to do.  When we first talked about one of these sessions for her kiddos her only request was that "Dad" needs to be in it. We thought of many ideas but it always went back to "Super Heros" ... they spend hours playing heros in there house. 

This session was truly amazing. True Laughter ... that's what should be captured. Take a peek. This is for you M Family. I am going to miss you all more than words can say. 


 photo may.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment