Welcome Luke | Birth Session | Pinehurst NC Birth Photographer


I was so excited to capture this amazing birth for this special couple. Jenna contacted me shortly after she moved here about a birth session. One of her awesome friends referred her to me who is such an amazing client. Jenna and I spent the last few months texting about random stuff at late hours in the evening. I was able to also capture a maternity session for her 3 days before her son was born. By the time the delivery came along of her sweet little man we were fast friends.

Take a peek at the amazing birth story of sweet baby Luke. Born on April 2nd. Congrats Jenna & JR. It was a pleasure capturing this for you.


 photo luke1.jpg  photo luke2.jpg   photo luke3.jpg

1 comment:

  1. These are fantastic photos of some of my favorite people. We sure miss having them in GA! I can't wait to snuggle baby Luke!

    ReplyDelete