Welcome Dylan | Birth Session | Fayetteville NC Birth Photographer



I was so thrilled when the W Family contacted me to capture not only their Maternity Moments, but their Birth Session. Birth Sessions are so very memorable, however very private ... so the fact I am able to share this amazing birth with you all is a special treat. Dylan made his arrival in the late evening. Another super quick birth and I was in bed by 1am. I always love those and I know the moms do too. Take a LONG peek at the arrival of Sweet Dylan ....


 photo r1-1.jpg  photo r2-1.jpg  photo r3.jpg


*Video Slideshow is a complimentary gift for client to show friends & family ONLY.  
Video is not sold or reproduced. Please do not copy.

Welcome Dylan | 08.26.2013
Slideshow Images: www.pattykphotography.com
Music: Phillip Phillips "Gone Gone Gone"






No comments:

Post a Comment