Caroline the Ballerina | Imagination Session | Fayetteville, NC Lifestyle Photographer




Meet sweet little Caroline. Mom approached me with a adorable Imagination Session idea for her upcoming 3rd Birthday. Caroline loves to dance and Ballet is her favorite. I had such a wonderful time working with her on a late summer afternoon. Caroline was shy at first, after she realized that this was an afternoon all about her she had a wonderful time. My assistant made this beautiful dance dress just for her that made Caroline feel like a queen. Take a peek at her amazing session and read what her wonderful mom had to say.


 photo 1-11.jpg  photo 2-9.jpg
 
"I contacted Patty to get my daughter's pictures taken for her 3rd birthday. I suggested a ballerina themed imagination session and she did wonderfully. Her assistant made a beautiful dress for my daughter to wear during the session. It was well made and my daughter loved it so much. She made my daughter feel at ease while taking pictures. They came out beautifully and better than I could ever imagined them. My whole family oohed and ahead over them and they will definitely be treasured for a lifetime! I couldn't have asked for better pictures or a better experience".


No comments:

Post a Comment