PATTY K Space | Design | Home Decor | Patty K Photography & Design


I have showed snips here and there of my creative space on FB; I figured since my room was finally cleaned, there was no better time to show y'all where I CREATE !!! I complain and complain it needs to be bigger (lol) however after seeing the pictures, I am blessed for what I have. Take a peek and if you have any questions let me know. At the bottom will be links to where I got everything, just in-case !!! 

Side Note: I in know way claim to be a decorator .... I just get what I like and can afford. 



Photobucket
Since I work for scrapbook companies & have my own business my 10x10 room has as much storage as possible.

Starting at the top: 

Walls: Valspar (tropical bay) Paint; On my accent wall (with frames) I got a paint shade lighter in a qt. and stenciled the pattern all over it. YES, stenciled.  YES, it took some time & YES it was totally worth it. You can get the stencils here: STENCIL 101 DECOR.

Furniture: The furniture is from Staples. Unfortuatly you can not get it anymore. Closet
organization is Closetmaid stuff from Target.  

On the WALL: Most of the frames I got from craft stores & the Paris prints are from IKEA, Calenders, & a gift from a friend. Displaying my scrap pages are just simple curtain rods & rings).

Curtains: I have a awesome husband who can sew !!! Yup, he made them and I picked out the fabric. He is awesome.

Odds & Ends: Everything thats on the shelves is what I collected over the years from places like Target & Hobby Lobby.

Electronics: Of course I am a MAC girl !!! My printer is a HP Photosmart B8550 Wide Format printer (best investment ever).
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment