PATTY K Packaging | Design | Patty K Photography & Design


Its a packaging kinda day at the Patty K household and I haven't showed how awesome it is in awhile. Packaging to me is very important, its that last thing a client sees, also the last impression they get from you. 

Packaging is prob. my most favorite part of my job. I really wanted something simple but still was me. I knew during busy season I wouldn't be able to keep up with something extremely embellished since I am just one person. So I made sure I had colorful ribbons that matched my branding, cute tags, I love little clothes pins, and last I wanted a small thank you gift for those clients who placed orders !! For the holidays I go lavish with my packaging because thats just how I roll.  Take a peek !!!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment