PATTY K Walls | Design | Home Decor | Patty K Photography & Design

Have you ever wondered what a photographer hangs in there house? We show you these pricey but beautiful canvases & prints, however DO WE actually purchase them and put them in our own homes !?! OF COURSE WE DO !!!

So is Patty K a Canvas or Print GIRL ??? Well truth be told. I do LOVE me a huge canvas ... however I am deff. a PRINT GIRL. I love framed prints with a nice mat board. Don't get me wrong once I have a bigger home with more wall space I will be decking it with a nice canvas collage. 

Recently I just splurged and replaced most of the prints in my living room. I replaced all of them with my own STARFISH SESSION pictures (I keep tell y'all to sign up for). I am a FLORIDA GAL so when the halls are not decked with Holiday & Birthday decor this is my EVERYDAY. 


I decorated this room about 3 years ago with the Blue & White Target collection & some pottery barn finds thrown in here & there. I havent changed it because it still makes me SMILE ..... enjoy taking a peek into my space.


Photobucket 

No comments:

Post a Comment