Welcome Gunnar | Birth Session | Fayetteville NC Birth Photographer



I was so excited to be apart of another special birth of a special photographer friend of mine. As I am coming into my own (in almost 2 years of business) I can say that birth photography is truly one of my favorite things to capture. 

Take a peek at Kara & Lance welcoming there 3rd child, sweet Gunnar. Enjoy.

 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket


Every birth session comes with a slideshow. If your interested in having Patty K Photography capture your birth, please contact me at patriciakumfer@pattykphotography.com. Pricing is on my website (www.pattykphotography.com)

*Video Slideshow is a complimentary gift for client to show friends & family ONLY.  Video is not sold or reproduced. Please do not copy.






I was lucky enough to do a Simple48 Session with the "W" Family as well, look for that next week on the blog .....
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment