Now & Again | Chilhood Magic | Fayetteville, NC Lifestyle Photographer

The imagination of a child is amazing. Last night my son ran threw the house with a blanket around him and a foam mask. We asked him what he was up too .... he lifted his mask and whispered "shhhhh ... Im Batman dont tell anyone". Put his mask on and ran off. Of course Mr. Patty K and I cracked up for a few min. in the kitchen. Dont you remember when you were little and wearing a princess dress was okay when you went to the store with your mom? Or wearing your underwear on the outside of clothes was cool because you were "DOUG"? Its fun to relive your childhood through your children.

Later that night I peeked up in his room and captured these .... This is a little different editing style for me but I love and I think the magic shows in these pictures of my "My Little Super Hero". 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment