Winter Wonderland Birthday | Ryan's 7 | Fayetteville, NC Birthday Party Photographer



My kiddos party was the event of the year and I had 3 weeks to put it all together. Ryan went back and fourth before Christmas on what theme he wanted and then finally he said "I want it a snow party". Since north carolina this time of year is very limited on the snow front I was able to make a winter wonderland in our home. The kids played games (like wrap each other in TP and who ever looks like a snowman first wins. love pinterest ideas). Then after presents and we went ice skating.  Take a peek at this very long post of pictures of my 7 year old & his amazing Winter Wonderland !!!


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket  
Vendor List:

- Garnish {hot cocoa cups | paper straws | white cups with lids} 
- A Pair of Pears {invitation | food labels | hot choc. sign} Invitation was redesigned by myself to fit my sons theme.
- Random decorations & candy was purchased from Walmart, Party City, Pier One, & Kohls.

If you have any questions let me know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment