Now & Again | personal | Fayetteville, NC Lifestyle Photographer

I didnt want to bite off more than I could chew this holiday season, so committing to the everyday thankful challenge would not be something I would be able to keep up with. The holidays are always the time you are reminded of what your thankful for and truly how important the people in your life are to you.

My parents celebrated their 20th Anniversary last week. Ever since I began PKP I have never done a session of them. We just never found the time while they were visiting or something came up. Last week I found the time. As I sat editing the pictures of them, I began to smile. In that moment I truly knew how grateful I am for them and lucky to have great parents in my life. Yes, my parents drive me crazy !!! However I know I do the same to them. lol.


I'm so happy to be able to share these pictures with you. I think ever couple has an amazing love story. Everyone's story is different so its going to be amazing. Am I right !?! My parents have conquered a lot in their years together as a couple. Happy 20th Mom & Dad.


Photobucket Photobucket mom

No comments:

Post a Comment