Welcome William | Birth Session | Patty K Photography | Fayetteville NC Birth Photographer



I am in love with lifestyle photography and I knew that I would deff. love Birth Photography. I was lucky to be able to capture a wonderful friend & local photographers birth. This was an amazing experience and I cannot wait to capture a special moment like this again. I currently am registered in the IAPBA (International Association of Professional Birth Photographers). If your not in my area and are looking for a birth photographer, check there. 

Take a peek at Katherine & Kevin's birth story. Welcome Sweet William.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Every birth session comes with a slideshow. If your interested in having Patty K Photography capture your birth, please contact me at patriciakumfer@pattykphotography.com. Pricing is on my website (www.pattykphotography.com)



3 comments:

  1. Congratulations Katherine! What a beautiful birth story! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was so beautiful! Congrats to the family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Patty. I'm so glad you were there to capture this for us <3

    ReplyDelete