Patty K Photography & DESIGNS | Part 1 | Fayetteville NC Lifestyle Photographer & Designer




With months, weeks, and days of planning. I'm proud to announce the official launch of Patty K Photography & Designs. I'm jittery just writing this because it has been my dream to actually get to this point of my career {I also can't believe how soon I was able to get here}.

Here it goes ......

Photobucket Hi I am Patty K, owner of Patty K Photography & Designs. I am also a ....

Artist
Mother
Army Wife
Daughter
Friend 
Animal Rights Activist
Dreamer
and this is my BIG launch into everything I ... LOVE.


It all started when I was a little girl, I had a pad of paper and pencil .... creativity began. I drew anything and everything I could. As I grew up creativity blossomed in other avenues from painting, memory keeping, photography, and now graphic design. Patty K Photography is going to be more than just Photography !!!


Photobucket


Crafts & Creations : Besides my wonderful PKP photo sessions I also have another job. I am a paper-crafter, have been for years. I am so blessed with the opportunities and companies I have been able to design for.  What better way to display those wonderful photos than in a scrapbook !!! Look for more crafty projects on the PKP BLOG soon !!! If you can't wait, check out my old blog SCRAPBOOKPATTY.


Photobucket Photobucket  

Oh yes ... MORE ..... PKP use to only have products especially for clients, well now I will be offering Birthday Party Printables, photographer templates, Full printed invitations | tags | stickers, & fully custom designed products for EVERYONE. My first birthday set DOTS & PINWHEELS will be available in my PKP & Designs Shop SOON !!!

  Photobucket   

I hope you are just as excited as I am for this BIG LAUNCH ..... Make sure you come back next week for PART 2 of Patty K Photography & Designs Launch. Part 2 will be just for the photographers !!! Those burning questions: Where do you create? Whats in your bag? How did you start? .....  See you next week !!!


*pictures (c) Patty K Photography & IndieAnna Photography


No comments:

Post a Comment