Now & Again | Toy Story | Fayetteville, NC Lifestyle Photographer



I posted this sneak peek back in May of my Toy Story obsessed little boy. I wanted to capture this moment of how much he loves to play and use his imagination. I had this session in mind for months .... what location .... what poses .... finally I decided .... no planning. Don't go anywhere. Just go in the backyard and let him play in his element. He had the best time ever and those are the moments I wanted.

What does your child love? I challenge you to go out today and capture that special moment of theirs. If you have a DLSR or a point & shoot .... it doesn't matter .... what matters is that you captured that memory.



Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Sessions can be whatever you want them too. Who says you need those standard smile and cheese family portraits. Capture your child with what they love. Book a IMAGINATION SESSION Today.


No comments:

Post a Comment