Summer Minis | Lemonade Stand | Fayetteville, NC Photographer

Patty K Photography's Summer Mini Preview was posted two weeks ago. I'm so excited because this coming weekend is the mini session event. YAY !!! As promised, PKP is all about not just a creative session but awesome creative packaging as well. Here is your sneak peek at the goodies my mini session clients will be getting !!! Everything is handmade and even your clothes pin is stamped. Nothing but the best for my awesome clients.

Take a look and swoooon. I have. I might keep one set for myself. lol.





Photobucket  
I have TWO spots left so if you still want to take part in this awesome session
 email me at patriciakumfer@pattykphotography.com. 
Can't wait to here from you.


  Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments: