Now & Again | personal | Fayetteville, NC Lifestyle Photographer


These Now & Again Photos are so important to me. When you start a career with a hobby often times you get burnt out. I was getting to the point where once I got home from a session I wanted nothing to do with my camera (which isnt fair to my own family memories). I LOVE these Photo Checklists from Rebecca Copper. They are perfect when Im in a funk and just dont know what show you guys with my everyday LIFE of MOMENTS. 






This is one of my favorite checklists. On my own photo wish bucket I wanted to capture that perfect moment of Ryan sleeping. We all check in on our kids from time to time after they have went to bed (that is when they are more behaved, am I right !?!) lol. After a long day of swimming, video games, & movies .... he actually put himself to bed. This is what I found later that evening .....

SWOON.


Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment