Imagination Sessions | Fayetteville NC Child Photographer


I have been working on this for months and months and I'm finally ready to launch this AWESOME SESSION !!! When I came up for the idea to do "Imagination Sessions". I remember seeing a wonderful All about me Session from Chubby Cheek Photography. She inspires me everyday to get better and better. All I could think is how I wanted to offer a similar idea in my area. My son was my first in depth Imagination Session; my husband {bless his heart} helped me with every detail and set up. I remember after the park was filled with my props, my son was in amazement .... his face was shinning .... all he could say is "wow, Ryan's balloon house". My son is a flight nut. So when he saw Disney "up", he fell in love. I had no problems with SMILES on that day. As mother, I will cherish these pictures always. It is the perfect memory to remember what my son loved and dreamed about at 5 years old.











Don't believe me !!!! Take a peek .....
[Click on images to see the details]


*** Still haven't seen enough ??? Take a peek at my other sample "Imagination" Sessions HERE , HERE, and HERE. Contact me today for more details: pattyk@pattykphotography.com


1 comment:

  1. Look at you, Patty! Just a year into this business and so professional looking! So many product to offer! So many awesome photo shoots under your belt. And now I can't afford you! What's a girl to do?

    ReplyDelete