Product Wednesday | Mini Accordion Albums | Fayetteville, NC Photographer

One of the super awesome things I think about Patty K Photography is my products. I try to offer the most unique things I can and hopefully clients will love them. The next couple of Wednesdays I want to try to share some of these awesome products !!!

First up is Mini Accordion Albums. This is one of my favorite products because there super cute & little. When you order a Mini Accordion Album you not only get one, but THREE of them. They are perfect for gifts. I always recommend these to my clients with families or kids sessions ... one book for you and then each set for grandparents. The Mini Albums come with a plastic slip cover to keep your little book protected and its also magnetic (perfect for display on your fridge).  I have many design options available to make your little mini albums even more special. Take a peek.




Photobucket Photobucket jay

Products are available for clients only. You can see all the designs available in my shop HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment