Memorial Day | Military Photographer | Fayetteville, NC Photographer

This Memorial Day Weekend its hard not to think about our service men we have lost and and who are deployed. I am an army wife, I live in a military town, friends of mine are missing there husbands, and there are support your troop signs everywhere to remind us of our sacrifices we endure for our family. Being a photographer in this area is so wonderful not only because I get to capture my own events like homecomings and deployment goodbyes, I get to capture other families going through the same things. I have met so many wonderful military families and hope to continue to do so. Here's a few favorites from my first year as a military photographer.



Happy Memorial Day from Patty K Photography.


1 comment:

  1. Happy Memorial Day weekend, Patti! Thank you for all the sacrifices you and your family make!

    ReplyDelete