HeARTS Speak | Patty K Photography | Fayetteville, NC Photographer | Fort Bragg Shelter

Patty K Photography is Giving Back. Yesterday I did my monthly volunteering at the Fort Bragg Animal Facility. So happy to annouce that most of the animals I took pictures of last month were adopted !!! YAY ......

*These Animals are available for adoption at the Fort Bragg Animal Control/Adoption Facility. Please keep in mind that this IS NOT a no-kill shelter and these animals will be euthanized if they are not adopted in a certain amount of time.

{We are the animal control facility located on Fort Bragg. We pick up stray animals from Fort Bragg only and in turn adopt them out. We do our best to find the original owners by scanning every dog or cat that comes into our facility. After three working days all animals are placed up for adoption. The animals stay with us approximately 14 days depending on space availability. During that time we try to find good people to adopt all adoptable animals}.

Make a difference today and add an extra family member to your household. We cannot save them all but we can try.

*Contact the Fort Bragg Shelter at 910. 396. 6018




Pet of the Month | Patty K Photography


**All animals that are pets of the month are in need of homes because they have been at the shelter a long time and are at risk of being euthanized if a loving home is not found.
Hi my name is Mr. Big Head. Yeah, they call me that because I have a nice size head, but really it’s because I’m one smart kitty. I’m about 2-3 years old. I came to the Fort Bragg Animal Control/Adoption Facility November 2011 and I was very sick. The shelter helped me to get better and now I’m one healthy boy. For the humans …. Yes I’m neutered and have my shots. I’m actually a very relaxed dude. My hobbies consist of napping, playtime, and some humane interaction from time to time. If you want to pet me, I’m totally in. I know I may look like a grumpy but I’m starting to lose hope that I will never find a home. I have been here at the shelter for awhile and my time is running out soon. Most of friends have left …. Would you consider making me apart of your family?

Last Month {pet of the month} | Patty K Photography
PLEASE HELP BOB .... HIS TIME IS RUNNING OUT !!!
What the Shelter said

"Bob is still up for adoption. He's an in need boy. He needs to go to a home with no other kitties because he has feline AIDS. We've been very patient and proactive with trying to find this guy a home, his time is running out!!!"

 
My name is BOB. I’m a fuzzy big boy living at the Fort Bragg Animal Shelter. I was found in a trap, injured missing my tail. I was diagnosed with FIV (feline immunodeficiency virus) . People get scared when they hear that, but don’t realize I can live a healthy normal life if someone takes care of me. I should be in a home with no cats, or kept in another room away from the other cats in the house. I love friends but would hate for them to catch FIV. I am fun and lovable. Just a min ago I enjoyed some great cat nip {I love that stuff}. The nice people here who have saved me are trying to find a home for me or a no kill shelter who will take me, but it looks as my luck is running out. Please give me a home and I promise I will love you forever.


No comments:

Post a Comment