Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Finally time to share those party pictures. If you have not noticed yet …. I like to dabble in a lot of creative ventures. My son had a blast and hopefully this will be something he remembers. {Because Momma did a lot of baking}. If you did see my kiddos 6 year pictures you can find them HERE. A little bit about the party. I normally have this long list of places I purchased things from, however I have to say I banked on this party. A Christmas themed shindig was just the ticket a week after December. I actually found everything at Target & Wal-Mart. Those seriously cute cocoa cups are from Garnish. Yup that’s the list.

 *If you wondering if I plan and photograph birthday parties ….. {yes I do}. I love doing them.





Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

3 comments:

Kim @ The Celebration Shoppe said...

Such a beautiful party Patty and such a handsome little guy! I'm sharing a little snippet this morning on the blog. Merry Christmas!

melismama said...

Love it! Great shots!

Lindsey said...

I love this party. This is actually the theme of my son's birthday party, but it's at the end of January. So I am going to play up the winter instead of Christmas. What is garnish? I would love to get some of those cups, but I have googled it and can't see to come up with anything? Thanks.

Post a Comment