Polar Express | Birthday | Raeford, NC Photographer

My kiddos birthday is right around the corner and I'm very excited to show you what I have in store for him. Besides photography, party planning is another one of my things. {Which I do offer birthday party photography if your interested}. For Ryan's 6th Birthday we are doing a Polar Express Themed Bash. {So yes Christmas is still going on in our home. lol.}. Ryan loves that movie and if we could have the tree up all year he would be thrilled. For his 6 year old and invitation pictures we did a polar express themed shoot. The lovely Katherine from Katherine D Photography assisted. {Before I show the pictures I am so excited about a little DISCLAIMER. *In NO WAY was this Train or Tracks in use. I do not photograph on live train tracks. Please DO NOT put your clients in danger by doing so. (you would be really shocked on how many photographers do that, CrAzY}. With that said, Hope you love the pictures as much as I do.




No comments:

Post a Comment