P Family | Lifestyle Newborn | Raeford, NC Photographer

As a new or experienced photographer I think you learn and grow to find what type of photography you enjoy. You figure out what works for you. Though newborns are extremely cute, I'm not a big fan of studio newborn photography. However I do like lifestyle.


Here's the amazing "P" Family. I did Amanda & Kevin's Maternity session a couple months ago and was thrilled to do there Lifestyle Family Pictures. You can check out there past Maternity Session HERE.



If you reading this and really want newborn photographs done:

Newborn sessions can be arranged however If you like the studio-look (blankets, posing, or hats) for your newborn, please email me about a couple very wonderful photographers that excel in that type of newborn photography. I will only be offering lifestyle portraiture for all sessions.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment