Family | Children | Raeford, NC Photographer

When I'm not photographing others, I tend to torture my son with pictures. lol. Every once in awhile my son is in the mood for a mini photo session and the other afternoon was one of those days. I love capturing these everyday moments of my kiddo. His current obsession is everything Disney PIXAR. He starts with the newer movies and works his way back to the older ones. This week its Monsters Inc. marathon. I am so Thankful for this little boy {His love for Imagination & Pretend, still makes me feel like a kid again. Watching him Explore, Laugh, and his growing love for all things Disney touches my heart. Growing up in Orlando, I experienced the Magic Disney gave me as a young child. I’m glad I can share that with my son, as he shares it with me.} I'm glad I could capture him in this this moment.


No comments:

Post a Comment