Kirstin | Imagination | Raeford, NC Photographer

Take a peek at a new session I will be offering in 2012. Its called “Imagination Session”. I have motioned this session before, briefly. But here’s a real peek at what to expect with this session. So what’s the difference between this session and a simple session …. Well This is a unique session offered for your child. The difference between this session and a simple session is the props and planning. This session will provide you with a chance to capture who your child is now OR what he/she wants to be when they grow up. I love doing these sessions because a child lights up in their own element of imagination.

Session can last between 1-3 hours depending on your child. The session fee includes you’re in depth consultation which we will discuss location and styling. Prop creating and set up. It also includes my time on location during your session, as well as the time spent to choose and enhance selected images. With these sessions I love to let my creativity sore during your session and when photo editing. You will receive a 10 page 6x6 book of your session.


Booking Imagination Sessions starting January 2012. Contact me for details.



Meet Kirstin. I did this wonderful session back in June with her simple session. She is the most amazing little girl I have ever met. So caring, sweet, & smart. She has the most amazing dreams and I hope she accomplishes everything she wants too. As we talked she explained how she wanted to clean up the earth and save animals, possibly be a zoo doctor.  As we set up her props she told me why each stuffed animal was important to her and what was her favorite. I know her parents will cherish these photos for years to come.



No comments:

Post a Comment