Gibson / Precious Families / Raeford, NC Photographer

Catching up on some wonderful sessions this weekend. If you not a FB fan of Patty K Photography, please become one. {That's where I post 90% of all my sneak peeks}. I love photographing Military Families. Not because I am a military family, but its so great to meet new people in my area and listen to there stories. Meet Jade and her little one Sophia. The day my husband deployed I had a session with them, which made my day so much brighter than it would of been. She wanted some pictures taken for her husband as a surprise, since he is also deployed. Now that her husband has seen them all I can now post these. This was such a fun session and it was very hard to pick my favorites. It was so great to meet her and cant wait to get to know her better. To see more visit Facebook.



No comments:

Post a Comment